- Church Planting After the Fall (of the Berlin Wall)Three generations after East Germany rejected Christianity, group of prayerful believers now see an opportunity.
- Cambodian Spies Were Watching Me. So Was Someone Else.After escaping the Khmer Rouge with my siblings, I learned who had been protecting me all along.
- On the Streets of China, the Cross Shone BrightChinese Christian posters boldly proclaimed salvation, freedom, and hope amid a tumultuous political period.简体中文繁體中文
- Died: Brother Andrew, Who Smuggled Bibles into Communist CountriesFounder of Open Doors said he wasn’t an “evangelical stuntman” but a faithful Christian following the leading of the Spirit.españolPortuguêsFrançais简体中文한국어Indonesian繁體中文русскийУкраїнська
- Meet the Pioneering Radio Preachers Who Revolutionized Religious BroadcastingHow Fulton J. Sheen and Walter A. Maier unlocked the evangelistic power of the airwaves.
- The Booze-Filled Business Trip That Made Me a ChristianI was on the verge of making a fortune, but I couldn’t stop dwelling on a conversation about religion.
- I Went in Search of My Jewish Heritage. Along the Way, I Found the Messiah.How a mysterious book inscribed with a mysterious phone number changed the course of my life.
- I Assumed Science Had All the Answers. Then I Started Asking Inconvenient Questions.My journey from atheist dogma to Christian faith was paved with intellectual and spiritual surprises.español
- When the Shepherds Spy on the SheepIn communist East Germany, the church was supposed to be a refuge from the government’s godlike gaze. But the secret police managed to bribe and flatter their way in.
- Does Socialism Have to Be ‘Godless’?How an earlier generation of believers stretched the boundaries of faith-based political imagination.