- ‘No Celebrities Except Jesus’: How Asbury Protected the RevivalWhile tens of thousands flocked to campus, school officials met in a storage closet to make decisions that would “honor what is happening.”Português简体中文Indonesian繁體中文日本語
- Why Shamelessness Is a SuperpowerIn a performative age, brazenness gives an illusion of strength.
- Christ Came to Disarm Rebellious Sinners, But Not to Disempower ThemA meditation on the line between good and evil that runs through each person.
- Grief Can Weigh You Down, but It Doesn’t Have to Pull You UnderShawn Smucker’s latest novel explores the burden of unresolved regret and the healing power of sacrificial love.
- German Churches Reckon with Antisemitic HistoryA government report raises concerns that Nazi theology may not be a thing of the past.
- Confessing Complicity in Systemic SinWhy do I repent if it’s not my fault?
- How to Diagnose an Ailing SoulPastors who rush in with the wrong treatment court spiritual disaster.
- Whatever Your Secret Sins, the Psalms Will Give You the Courage to Come CleanHiding from God (and neighbor) is dehumanizing, but honest prayer and confession bring healing and freedom.
- Forgive Us Our Sins (And Theirs, Too)How an ancient prophet’s prayer answers our modern outrage.
- I Marked People for Death. Jesus Marked Me for Life.How a gang leader found salvation in prison.