How to Serve Time
There is a Christian way to study the past without weakening the truth.
Whatever Happened to Christian History?
Evangelical historians have finally earned the respect of the secular academy. But some critics say they've sold out. Not really
Profiting from the Past
Will Christian history books ever sell?
- Christian Faith Was Jackie Robinson’s Haven in a Heartless WorldA new biography offers an intimate account of his spiritual life, on and off the baseball field.
- Where Ya From?Episode 48|1 hrLifting Every Voice with Joyce DinkinsHow strong family roots inspired a lifelong ministry of uplifting marginalized stories of faith.
- Carl Henry’s Temptation (And Ours)What we can learn from Christianity Today's troubling history of working with J. Edgar Hoover.Français
- Easter and the Tomb Sweeping Festival Share a Nerdy ConnectionThe Jesuits reformed the Western calendar. Then they attempted to do the same in China.简体中文繁體中文
- These 3 Japanese Christian Women Changed Their CountryMeet an early evangelist, an education reformer, and a preacher who held Bible studies with the royal family.
- Basketball Is a Beautiful Game, but Not a Blueprint for SocietyTreating the sport as a comprehensive social and political model misunderstands the vision of its Christian founder.
- Lived to Be Forgotten: Dixon E. Hoste, Missionary to ChinaThe successor of Hudson Taylor as leader of the China Inland Mission never sought fame but was remembered for his earnest prayers.简体中文繁體中文
- What Evangelicals Owe HaitiTo understand the island nation’s crisis and what the church must do now, start with what we didn’t do.español
- ‘Lift Every Voice and Sing’ Continues Its Steady BeatWritten as a hymn for Black middle schoolers, the song’s celebration of resilient faith still resonates.
- What Revivals Can Teach UsA revival historian looks at four possible lessons from Asbury.españolFrançaisIndonesian