- The Bulletin Episode 21|48minThe Damage of DivisionRemembering the Holocaust with our Jewish neighbors, lamenting the present in racially divided America, and searching for faithfulness and hope in the church.
- I Went in Search of My Jewish Heritage. Along the Way, I Found the Messiah.How a mysterious book inscribed with a mysterious phone number changed the course of my life.
- How Corrie ten Boom’s ‘The Hiding Place’ Earned Its Place in the Evangelical CanonStan Guthrie pairs an edifying biography of an evangelical icon with the inside story of her international bestseller.
- Easter’s Blow to My Social ApathyOnly Jesus can offer forgiveness, both for the evil of history and the evil in my heart.简体中文繁體中文
- What Politics Can (and Can’t) Do to Prevent Another HolocaustGood governments can slow the spread of genocide, but they can’t stop people from becoming genocidal.
- Meet the Dutch Christians Who Saved Their Jewish Neighbors from the NazisDiet Eman endured Hitler’s occupation separated from her fiance, Hein Sietsma. But apart, they served in the Dutch Underground—saving at least 60 Jews from certain death.
- Messianic Judaism Flourishes in Holocaust TownsUkrainian Jews who follow Yeshua also plant congregations worldwide.
- To Kill and To SaveTwo new documentaries explore the role of music during the rise of the Third Reich.
- The Course of Christian ZionismA new book surveys the surprising shifts in evangelical and mainline Christian attitudes toward Jewish statehood.