- I Met God on the Mountaintop of RitualHow liturgy can lead to an encounter with the Lord.
- For Your Next Nativity Scene, Add a Dragon and a Baptismal FontIn the story of the Incarnation, symbols of death and danger remind us of God’s renewal.
- Thanks Be to God for Scripted GratitudeThe words I say every Sunday guide me toward gratefulness.
- The Rise of the Pentecostal FusionistsThey’re uniting Spirit-led worship with the riches of historic church tradition, says a leading charismatic bishop.
- More Cremations Mean Fewer Chances to Grieve TogetherWith church funerals and burials no longer the norm, pastors hope to restore occasions to gather and remember.
- Advent 2022: The Promised OneA 4-week devotional bundle to help churches, families, and small groups journey through the 2022 Advent season.
- The Rise and Fall of Mars HillEpisode Bonus|16minQuestioning the Origin Myth: A Rise and Fall Short StoryMark Driscoll’s calling to ministry was a fixture in the storytelling that shaped Mars Hill Church. But what’s the origin of the origin story?
- Died: Thomas McKenzie, Defender and Definer of AnglicanismPastor and author showed “The Anglican Way” to a growing number of evangelicals.
- How Prayer Can Prepare Us For DeathThe author of Rabbit Room’s “Every Moment Holy” liturgies on what he has learned about grief and hope in 2020.