- Report Suggests CIA Covered Up Role in Missionary DeathAn attack that killed a missionary and her daughter can be traced to a reckless CIA-sponsored drug interception program.
- Cleaning Up La OroyaHow American and Peruvian Christians teamed up when factory pollutants were poisoning children.
- Winking at Corruption No MoreChristians help lead a worldwide movement opposing graft.
- Peru's Second-Class CitizensChristian legal activists fight to protect women and girls.
- Clipped Wings"Shot down in 2001, missionary Jim Bowers moves on"
- Christian Leaders Call for National Unity After Riots in PeruNational Council of Evangelicals emphatically condemns violence, calls for reassessment of nation's economic policies
- Christians to Help Investigate CrimesReligious leaders join the Peruvian government in investigating unsolved crimes
- Peru's Supreme Court Rules Against de VinateInter-American human rights court may be the evangelical's last hope.
- Peru's Churches Want Inquiry into Why Missionary Plane Was Shot Down"Christian leaders lament absurd, excessive use of force that killed Roni Bowers and her infant daughter."
- Divorcing a DictatorEvangelicals assess the bitter lessons of the Fujimori years