- Rick Warren: The Great Commission’s ‘Go and Teach’ Applies to WomenThe former pastor of ex-SBC Saddleback shares why his views on women changed.
- John Stott: ‘Evangelical Traditions Are Not Infallible’The late theologian’s sermons are going digital, thanks to one of his family friends.
- Tim Keller and Beth Moore, On and Off the StageBoth leaders have huge followings. But how well do we really know them?
- How to Preach to Sleeping PeopleSometimes there is more to the story than just a bored listener.
- Three Black Women Who Preached With the Power of the Holy SpiritWhat Zilpha Elaw, Julia Foote, and Sojourner Truth taught me about God’s “withness.”
- Why Chinese Immigrant Pastors Avoid Preaching on the NewsOn Sunday mornings, congregations tend to focus on Scripture over current events, even after last month’s Lunar New Year shooting.简体中文繁體中文
- AI Might Teach, But It Can’t PreachNo, our future children or grandchildren will not be evangelized by a robot.简体中文繁體中文
- Go Ahead, Waste Your Time ReadingYou won’t remember most of it, but that was never the point.
- Strategies for Preaching to the PolarizedHow can our sermons bridge the division of our contentious moment?Português
- 5 Books for Reaching Diverse and Divided CongregationsNew and recent resources for your preaching library.