- Forge the Ring, Pass the SoupAmazon’s “Rings of Power” series adds to what Tolkien termed the “Cauldron of Story,” where sub-creators mix up the stew of God’s creation.
- Alexander Hamilton Raps His Way to Jesus at Texas ChurchUnlicensed production prompts cease-and-desist letter from Broadway musical.
- The Holy Land Experience Never Made It to the Financial Promised LandAfter 20 years, the ambitious biblical theme park is closed for good.
- The Gospel Takes Center Stage in ‘Hamilton’As the hit Broadway musical makes its screen debut in a time of social unrest, its themes of hope and redemption resound all the louder.Português
- This Fantasy Novelist Showed Me What It Means to Fear GodHow Lois McMaster Bujold’s Hugo Award–winning stories depict reverence in the face of divine mystery.
- Dorothy Sayers Did Not Want to Be a ProphetNevertheless, the saucy British writer made the pious vociferously angry.
- ‘The Birth of a Nation’ Releases to Mixed Reviews and Moral DilemmasThings we’re reading and discussing this week.
- When God Calls You to Leave the Art WorldLilias Trotter could have been a famous painter. Instead, she chose to travel with two other single women to preach the gospel in Algeria. Why?
- Christian Culture Is Better Than We ImagineLet's not forget the church's long legacy of creativity and excellence.
- The Weird and Wonderful Church Drawings of John HendrixHendrix is no Thomas Kinkade. Which means he gets us a lot closer to the Bible.