- Ecclesiastes Is the Story of Abel Writ LargeBiblical Hebrew uses similar names for “vanity” and the slain brother. That’s no accident.
- We're So Vain'Vainglorious', that is. Rebecca Konyndyk DeYoung examines an obscure vice that entraps us all.
- Christian Comparison Isn't PrettyResisting the pressure to dress-up our lives for church friends.
- We Can't All Be BeautifulWhy does our obsession with self-acceptance focus so much on appearance?
- We're Not 'Too Fat' for PicturesOn being remembered for how we loved, not how much we weighed.
- Lamenting My Prejudice Against Beautiful WomenWhen did I absorb the belief that being feminine means being shallow?
- Dear God, Let Me Be 'Skinny' PregnantHow fat-shaming Kim Kardashian hurts us all.
- Snap Judgments: Our Societal Obsession With Taking PicturesHonoring God in over-captured, over-shared, picture-perfect lives
- Sin at the Clearance RackA bargain diva will tell you: Pride isn't just for big-spenders.
- The Power and the GlamourSearching for Beauty amid Hollywood's beautiful people.