It's the last day of the month and also the income tax deadline in Canada. Having 15 more days than my U.S. friends in no way implies that I've got my tax return complete, or even started; but hey, we've got links.
- So who you do you see as the most influential people to your life and faith? Time Magazine has their Top 100, and one blogger has his.
- Can I share something with you in confidence? Actually, there are things for pastors to consider before answering.
- Links to more links: Ten talking points concerning Paul's words, "I do not permit a woman to teach ..."
- The Rest of the Story: As Heaven is for Real (Thomas Nelson book) becomes a box office success, the mother of The Boy Who Came Back from Heaven (Tyndale House book) reveals serious concerns about the latter book's veracity.
- Not on Twitter? Here's 25 things that might change your mind about joining (and 25 peeks at Tweets you're missing.)
- A Pro-Choice organization has successfully forced Google to take down advertising for crisis pregnancy centers.