Abbreviations: (A) Article; ABC, American Baptist Convention; (B) Book Review; (CRT) Current Religious Thought; EUB, Evangelical United Brethren; ICCC, International Council of Christian Churches; (L) Letter to the Editor; (LF) A Layman and His Faith; (MW) The Minister’s Workshop; (N) News; NAE, National Association of Evangelicals; NCC, National Council of Churches; NOG, No Other Gospel; NYC, New York City; OEO, Office of Economic Opportunity; (P) Poem; POAU, Protestants and Other Americans United for Separation of Church and State; (PR) Preacher in the Red; (Q) Quotation; RC, Roman Catholicism; RCDA, Religion in Communist Dominated Areas; SBC, Southern Baptist Convention; US, United States; USAID, U.S. Agency for International Development; USIA, U.S. Information Agency; USSR, Soviet Union; WCC, World Council of Churches.
Book reviews are indexed under author and title of book. Reviewer’s name appears in parentheses. Denominations and related items are listed in broad groupings such as Baptists; Lutherans.
This volume and all preceding volumes are available on microfilm through University Microfilms, Inc., 313 North First Street, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48107.
The content of CHRISTIANITY TODAY is surveyed and indexed for various interests by the following reference lists:
1. Christian Periodical Index, Christian Librarians’ Fellowship;
2. Index to Religious Periodical Literature, American Theological Library Association;
3. International Zeitschriftenschau für Bibelwissenschaft and Grenzgebiete (International Periodical for Bible Knowledge and Related Subjects), Tübingen, Germany;
4. New Testament Abstracts, Theological Faculty of Weston College, Massachusetts;
5. Religious and Theological Abstracts, Theological Publications, Myerstown, ...1
Already a CT subscriber? Log in for full digital access.
Subscribe to Christianity Today and get access to this article plus 60+ years of archives.
- Home delivery of CT magazine
- Complete access to articles on ChristianityToday.com
- Over 120 years of magazine archives plus full access to all of CT’s online archives
- Learn more