I recently spent a week at Campus Crusade for Christ headquarters in California, where I had the delightful experience of ministering to hundreds of young people who have put their lives on the line for Jesus Christ and are eager to spread his good news. My own life was blessed and my horizons expanded as I listened to Bill Bright, the president, talk of plans to fulfill the Great Commission of Christ in this generation. We will hear increasingly from this organization and these young people.
This issue of CHRISTIANITY TODAY completes our fourteenth year and includes the annual index. Since we cannot run more than sixty-four pages through the press at one time, we were obliged to make room for the index by omitting one page of editorials and the book reviews. Next issue will bring a return to normalcy.
We regret the departure from our editorial staff of Richard Love, who has long felt a burden for face-to-face confrontation with people. He will be engaged in establishing home Bible classes in Tennessee and ultimately in other states around the country. We wish him God’s best. A new editorial staff member will join us in November, and we will introduce him to our readers in a future issue.
Have something to add about this? See something we missed? Share your feedback here.
Our digital archives are a work in progress. Let us know if corrections need to be made.
Subscribe to Christianity Today and get access to this article plus 65+ years of archives.
- Home delivery of CT magazine
- Complete access to articles on ChristianityToday.com
- Over 120 years of magazine archives plus full access to all of CT’s online archives
- Learn more
More from this Issue
Read These Next
- TrendingRussell Moore: I Already Miss Tim Keller’s Wise VoiceThe late pastor theologian gave strong counsel to me and so many others in ministry.
- From the MagazineWhen Politics Saved 25 Million LivesTwenty years ago, Republicans, Democrats, evangelicals, gay activists, and African leaders joined forces to combat AIDS. Will their legacy survive today’s partisanship?
- Editor's PickO for a Thousand Tongues of FireThe Spirit’s descent at Pentecost is a model for diverse and distributed leadership.