- Study: US Churches Exclude Children with Autism, ADD/ADHDDavid Briggs
- Nobel Peace Prize Goes to Christian Doctor Who Heals Rape VictimsKate Shellnutt
- At President Bush’s Funeral, Michael W. Smith Honors His ‘Friend Forever’Kate Shellnutt
- US Missionary Killed by ‘World’s Most Isolated’ TribeKate Shellnutt
- Christianity Today's 2019 Book Awards
Top Ten Religion Stories of the Decade
January 10, 2000
- Christians worldwide resist religious persecution.
- After Communism's collapse, missions surge into East-bloc nations.
- Promise Keepers encourages men to refocus on faith, family.
- Revivals in Toronto and Pensacola draw a global audience.
- Lutherans, Catholics ink justification accord.
- Christian Right bolsters GOP majority in Congress.
- Physician-assisted suicide legally authorized in Oregon.
- Northern Ireland's Protestants, Catholics embrace peace.
- Gender-inclusive language debate derails NIV Bible changes.
- (tie) Christian leaders implicated in Rwandan genocide. Seeker-sensitive worship renews mainline congregations.