CT readers devoured articles about The Da Vinci Code and Mel Gibson's The Passion of the Christ last year. Four articles about each are in our most-read list this year. Also of interest were personality articles about televangelist Paul Crouch, journalist Jack Kelley, Bible teacher Joyce Meyer, and our interview with George W. Bush. The Episcopal church's "Women's Eucharist," same-sex marriage, Arab Christians in America, China's Christians, Christian workplaces, and the Amish rounded out the list.
Copyright © 2005 Christianity Today. Click for reprint information.
Also available on our website are last year's and 2002's most read articles.
Subscribe to Christianity Today and get access to this article plus 65+ years of archives.
- Home delivery of CT magazine
- Complete access to articles on ChristianityToday.com
- Over 120 years of magazine archives plus full access to all of CT’s online archives
- Learn more
Read These Next
- TrendingRussell Moore: I Already Miss Tim Keller’s Wise VoiceThe late pastor theologian gave strong counsel to me and so many others in ministry.
- From the MagazineHow One Family’s Faith Survived Three Generations in the PulpitWith a front-row seat to their parents’ failures and burnout, a long line of pastor’s kids still went into ministry. Why?
- RelatedI Never Became Straight. Perhaps That Was Never God’s Goal.Why I embraced the Bible's sexual ethic before I understood it.Português
- Editor's PickBecome a Shadow of Your Future SelfManifesting isn’t the answer. Consenting to holiness is.