Style: Contemporary worship; compare to Kutless, Sanctus Real, The Afters, MercyMe
Top tracks: "The Way," "Overcome," "King Jesus"
Since recording his last praise project (2004's Carried Me), Jeremy Camp got married (to Adrienne Liesching, former lead singer of The Benjamin Gate), started a family, and recorded three studio CDs and two concert projects. On this new project, Camp adds more complex arrangements to an already appealing mix of momentum-building rockers and string-soaked ballads, all bathed in his bold vocals. He'll have no trouble connecting at radio, but more importantly, he crafts an inspiring album that showcases his testimony.
Copyright © 2010 Christianity Today. Click for reprint information.
Subscribe to Christianity Today and get access to this article plus 65+ years of archives.
- Home delivery of CT magazine
- Complete access to articles on ChristianityToday.com
- Over 120 years of magazine archives plus full access to all of CT’s online archives
- Learn more
Read These Next
- TrendingEvangelicals Are the Most Beloved US Faith Group Among EvangelicalsAnd among the worst-rated by everybody else.
- From the MagazineBhutanese Nepali Refugees Turn Their Trials into Zeal for EvangelismThousands found Jesus while displaced, which prepared them to plant churches and settle in a new land.
- Editor's PickDante Bowe Navigates Worship in the SpotlightAfter leaving Maverick City Music, the singer is launching his own label focused on authenticity in a field increasingly crowded by celebrity.