- Long Sermons Seem Longer in the Pews, Study FindsBut it’s not a new problem. Just ask Martin Luther.Daniel Silliman|
- Thomas CranmerGenius behind Anglicanism
- Acrobat TheologianIt's not easy to take a balanced view of doctrines like predestination and Communion—but Cranmer did.Gerald Bray|
- Thomas Cranmer and the English Reformation: Did You Know?Little-known and remarkable facts about Thomas Cranmer and the English Reformation.The Editors|
- Courage When It CountedThomas Cranmer was the most cautious, even indecisive, of reformers—until his final hour.Mark Galli|
- Why Queen Mary Was BloodyAnd why her persecution of Protestants failedDavid Loades|
- A Tale of Two MartyrsThe burning of Reformers Nicholas Ridley and Hugh Latimer
- Thomas Cranmer and the English Reformation: A Gallery - Reform from on HighThe English Reformation, more than others, was the work of the principalities and powers.