Evangelist Billy Graham Has Died
'America's pastor' shaped modern evangelicalism.
The ‘Religious Affections’ of Billy Graham’s Evangelism
On the evangelist’s 99th birthday, we look at the role desire played in so many decisions for Christ.
Michael S. Hamilton|
Billy Graham, Evangelical Patriarch
Ten ways the evangelist remade the movement and reshaped American Protestantism.
- The King’s College Secures Loan, But Faces Threat of ClosureOne of the few evangelical colleges in New York City is in sudden financial crisis, and students are planning for a possible shutdown.Emily Belz in New York|
- Billy Graham Gets State-of-the-Art ArchiveA new research facility gathers the full documentary record of the evangelist's life work to make the case for his continued relevance.Daniel Silliman|español
- Bring Back Altar CallsThey could foster the worst in evangelical spirituality. But the best of it, too.Russell Moore|
- The Russell Moore ShowEpisode 25|40minSam Allberry on the Queen’s Death and the Church’s FutureMoore and the British apologist discuss the end of the Elizabethan age and God’s work in the global church.Russell Moore|
- Under Franklin Graham, Samaritan’s Purse Grows to a $1 Billion PowerhouseThe humanitarian aid organization works on the frontlines around the world and ranks among the largest charities in the US.Yonat Shimron and Bob Smietana – Religion News Service|
- When Billy Graham Took His Ministry TransatlanticFor all that separated America and Europe in the 1950s, their experience of the crusade leader was remarkably similar.Grant Wacker|
- Why John Perkins Didn’t Want More White Christians like Jonathan EdwardsA violent and sinful history calls for a clearer presentation of the gospel.Daniel Silliman|español
- Died: Bill Glass, Football Star Who Changed Evangelical Approach to Sports and PrisonsThe Cleveland Browns defensive end was good at sacking quarterbacks, but his real passion was witnessing for Christ.Aaron Griffith and Paul Putz|
- What Comes After the Ex-Gay Movement? The Same Thing That Came Before.Old-school evangelical leaders once knew the value of “care” over “cure.”Greg Johnson|español简体中文한국어繁體中文
- Where Billy Graham Is RememberedThe late evangelist is larger than life with monuments, markers, and museums.Daniel Silliman|