Does social media make us meaner? How do we stay faithful to Jesus when we’re downright exhausted?
Tune in for a discussion between Russell Moore and producer Ashley Hales that covers these questions and more. The topics on this episode of The Russell Moore Show range from the recent mayhem on Twitter to Russell’s favorite Christmas present as a child.
The listener questions covered in this episode include:
- How might Christians think about social media in terms of discipleship in the church and the home?
- What does Christian perseverance look like during this post-pandemic moment in time?
- What are the dangers of becoming numb to toxic politics?
- How can pastors and mature believers engage with “radicalized” young men?
Russell Moore is Christianity Today’s editor in chief and the director of the Public Theology Project.
Ashley Hales is the producer of The Russell Moore Show, the founder of Willowbrae Institute, and an author. Find out more at aahales.com.
Do you have a question for Russell Moore? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
“The Russell Moore Show” is a production of Christianity Today
Executive Producers: Erik Petrik, Russell Moore, and Mike Cosper
Host: Russell Moore
Producer: Ashley Hales
Associate Producers: Abby Perry and Azurae Phelps
CT Administration: Christine Kolb
Social Media: Kate Lucky
Director of Operations for CT Media: Matt Stevens
Production Assistance: coreMEDIA
Audio Engineer: Kevin Duthu
Coordinator: Beth Grabenkort
Video Producer: John Roland
Theme Song: “Dusty Delta Day” by Lennon Hutton
Subscribe to Christianity Today and get access to this article plus 65+ years of archives.
- Home delivery of CT magazine
- Complete access to articles on ChristianityToday.com
- Over 120 years of magazine archives plus full access to all of CT’s online archives
- Learn more