- Negligence Is a Deadly SinThe Bible is consistent in condemning shortcuts that hurt others. And they’re rife.русскийУкраїнська
- Our April Issue: How Place Shapes ChurchCongregations can’t entirely be separated from the ground they occupy.
- For Those with Eyes to See, There Is Theological Truth in Church ArchitectureHow to read what the wood, glass, and stone say about God.简体中文繁體中文
- All Church Buildings Have a Story to Tell—Not Just the Tourist MagnetsAn attempt to examine the church’s history through its architecture suffers from narrow understandings of “church” and “history” alike.
- At Notre Dame, Good Friday Came EarlyThe cathedral’s famous Gothic form, which proclaimed Christ in shape and structure, will never die.
- Buildings That Bear Witness to GodHow theology sheds new light on the purposes of architecture.
- Why Evangelism Requires Both Logic and LovelinessAn apologist argues that beauty and imagination are key to faith formation.
- The Enduring Appeal of a 'Churchy' ChurchBeauty is worth my 20-minute commute.
- Loving My Labyrinthine ChurchOur tangled building tells an evolving story.
- Here Is the Church, but Where Is the Steeple?How those transcendent spires fell out of cultural favor, and why it's time to bring them back.