- Should Christians Support Indonesia Criminalizing Cohabitation and Extramarital Sex?Local leaders weigh in on the Muslim-majority nation’s new penal code and whether governments should legislate morality.简体中文Indonesian繁體中文
- Taking the Lord’s Name in Vain Without SwearingInstitutions may break the third commandment to excuse their abuse.
- Nigerian Christians Protest Deborah’s DeathBlasphemy killing of Sokoto student and ISWAP execution video are latest examples of sectarian tensions in Africa's largest nation.
- Interview: Reopening Muslim Minds to Freedom and ToleranceMustafa Akyol explains why his new book explores the history of apostasy laws, the sayings of Muhammad, and the prospects for greater pluralism in the Islamic world.
- Catholic Couple Acquitted of Blasphemy after 7 Years on Pakistan’s Death RowShaguftah Kausar replaced Asia Bibi in her prison cell. Now she and husband Shafqat Emmanuel are finally free.
- Sudan’s Partially Answered PrayersAn interview with Archbishop Ezekiel Kondo on religious freedom after Bashir, normalization with Israel, defamation of religions, and what to pray for next.
- France’s Free Speech Makes Arab Christians SquirmIn conflict over Muhammad cartoons, French evangelicals rally behind their president’s defense of secularism. But brethren in the Middle East are torn.العربية
- Asia Bibi’s Cell Now Holds Another Christian Woman on Death Row for BlasphemyVictorious lawyer’s next case, the plight of Shagufta Kausar, shows how Bibi’s long-delayed reunion with family in Canada doesn’t end the widespread problem facing Pakistan’s Christians.
- Asia Bibi Finally Leaves Pakistan for CanadaMonths after escaping a death sentence, the Pakistani Christian will live with her family in safety again.
- Asia Bibi Is Finally Free to Leave PakistanSupreme Court rejects petition to review acquittal of her blasphemy death sentence.