- ‘Everything Everywhere All at Once’ and the Paradox of Achieving ‘Nothing’Did Evelyn have anything to show for after a life in the laundromat? Did I as a homeschool mom?简体中文繁體中文
- ‘Everything Everywhere All at Once’ and the Beautiful Mystery of God’s SilenceWho knew two nonverbal rocks had so much to say?
- Lived to Be Forgotten: Dixon E. Hoste, Missionary to ChinaThe successor of Hudson Taylor as leader of the China Inland Mission never sought fame but was remembered for his earnest prayers.简体中文繁體中文
- Jesus Is the Path to Flourishing. Can the Buddha and Confucius Be the Beginning?God’s truth revealed in ancient Chinese philosophies can help in evangelism and apologetics.简体中文繁體中文
- Can Bubble Tea Bring Gen Z into the Chinese Church?The beloved drink is both an attraction and a generational divide.简体中文繁體中文
- Wang Yi: The Faithfully Disobedient Chinese PastorA new book records the reflections on church and state in China by the imprisoned pastor and other house church leaders.简体中文繁體中文
- Read the Winners of Christianity Today’s Second International Essay ContestWisdom, perspective, and theological understanding from Spanish, Portuguese, French, Chinese, and Indonesian writers.
- Seek Prosperity Properly During Lunar New YearIt’s not wrong to celebrate our blessings. But Asian theologians and pastors advise how to do so in biblical, godly ways amid the festival’s red envelopes and best wishes.简体中文繁體中文
- Consider the Rabbit: Applying the Bible to the Chinese ZodiacA Chinese New Year reflection on how the gospel informs our feasting and transforms astrology culture.简体中文繁體中文
- Facing Challenges, Chinese Churches in Europe Look to the FutureMinistries are starting to reach out beyond the diaspora community and pass the faith onto the next generation.español简体中文繁體中文