- Jordan’s Churches Approve Law on Equal Inheritance for Christian WomenDraft law agreed to by 11 major denominations now needs approval by parliament.
- Lawsuit: Vineyard Anaheim Exit Was About Money, Not Holy SpiritCarol Wimber-Wong and eight former members accuse Dwelling Place pastors of $62 million fraud.
- Lawsuit: Pastor Judah Smith Expects Staff to Leave a ‘Money Trail’Plenty of churches preach about giving 10 percent. But is it legal to make it a condition of employment?
- Southern Baptists Refused to Act on Abuse, Despite Secret List of PastorsInvestigation: SBC Executive Committee staff saw advocates’ cries for help as a distraction from evangelism and a legal liability, stonewalling their reports and resisting calls for reform.españolPortuguês简体中文Indonesian繁體中文
- Outspoken Chinese Pastor Wang Yi Sentenced to 9 Years in PrisonThe Early Rain leader decried the evil of the Communist regime and was arrested with dozens of fellow Christians last December.
- Can the Church Still Enact Justice When a Pastor Sues His Accusers?The PCA takes up the case of a church leader who responded to sexual harassment claims with a defamation lawsuit against his accusers.
- Assemblies of God Avoids Jury Trial in Sexual Abuse CaseOregon lawsuit sought to hold national organization liable for crimes committed in a Royal Rangers program in the 1980s.
- Pro-Life Protestor Acquitted in Federal CaseThe case of Mark Houck was one of more than two dozen the DOJ has pursued against pro-life protestors since “Dobbs.”
- Brian Houston Steps Aside as Hillsong Global Senior PastorFounder takes leave of absence for 2022 in order to prepare for trial on charges that he concealed alleged child abuse by his father.
- Christian Baker Sued Again for Refusing to Bake a CakeMasterpiece Cakeshop owner is now in a legal battle with a customer who put in an order to celebrate her gender transition.