Greek Orthodox Church
- Jordan’s Orthodox Archbishop Moves to Deny Evangelicals Full Legal RecognitionArchbishop Christophoros Atallah told Judicial Council last month that evangelical churches are “a danger” to society.
- Can Hagia Sophia Become a Mosque? Turkish Court Will Soon DecideArmenian patriarch surprisingly backs President Erdoğan’s position, asking also for Christian prayer at famous former church.
- Pew: Here’s How Badly Soviet Atheism Failed in EuropeIn 18 nations across Central and Eastern Europe, religion is now essential to national identity.
- Quick To ListenEpisode 54|42minWhy Orthodoxy Appeals to Hank Hanegraaff and Other EvangelicalsAn Orthodox scholar offers his insights on a Christian tradition without the theology of Aquinas and Augustine.
- Judge Dismisses Suit Over Greek Orthodox ConstitutionCourts don't have authority to adjudicate ecclesiastical matters, says New York State Supreme Court Justice.
- … And Orthodox DivisionGreek Orthodox prepare for contentious assembly in New York.
- Greek Orthodox Group Power Battle Goes to CourtPlus: Passion ad refused as Gibson reportedly drops his blood be upon us line, more on banning evolution in Georgia, Catholic school's experiments on aborted fetuses, and other stories from online source around the world.
- Orthodox Church Near Ground Zero Hopes to Rise Again"Members hope to rebuild 169-year-old structure, which stood only 500 feet from the World Trade Center"