- Where Ya From?Episode 46|1 hr 3minDoing Theology in Context with Dr. Justo GonzálezHow our context—and even Jesus’ context—shapes how we read, interpret, and engage with Scripture.
- Why Two Tombs Compete for Jesus' BurialHistoric renovations at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre won't change some Protestants' preference for the Garden Tomb.
- Why Jesus’ Skin Color MattersThat he was an ethnic minority shapes how we minister today.españolPortuguêsFrançais简体中文繁體中文
- Died: Marcus Borg, Liberal Jesus Scholar and Friendly ProvocateurWhat evangelical scholars are saying about the theologian and his work.
- How I Almost Lost the BibleHad it not been for the first editor of CT, I likely would have gone the way of liberal scholar Bart Ehrman.español
- How God Became Jesus—and How I Came to Faith in HimBart Ehrman’s narrative suggests the more educated you are, the less likely you are to believe. My life proves otherwise.
- How to Date Jesus' WifeNew tests suggest a manuscript fragment is ancient after all. Is it important? We asked noncanonical gospels expert Nicholas Perrin.
- Why Jesus Doesn't Belong in Christmas DécorOur attempts to portray our Savior, babe or not, fall sinfully short.
- Reza Aslan Tells an Old Story about JesusThe author’s portrait of a would-be political revolutionary relies on outdated scholarship and breathtaking leaps in logic.
- Review: Who Is Jesus?A brief look.