- Let the Modern World Make You UncomfortableJake Meador challenges the church to rethink its attachment to the American way of life.
- What Comes After the Ex-Gay Movement? The Same Thing That Came Before.Old-school evangelical leaders once knew the value of “care” over “cure.”español简体中文한국어繁體中文
- The Woodstock Generation Swallowed Me Up and Spit Me OutOne summer in a hippie commune soured me on the ’60s counterculture. God met me in my disillusionment.español
- Amid the Stresses and Strains of Higher Education, Christian Study Centers Are ThrivingHow a postwar evangelical movement to unite mind and heart spread to campuses across the country.
- Flaming Truth: Recalling Francis Schaeffer's ChallengeWith laser-like precision, Schaeffer hit on the fundamental issue of our day.
- Not Your Father's L'AbriThe Swiss retreat now tends less to philosophical skeptics than to disaffected evangelicals.
- L'Abri Turns 50Francis Schaeffer's ministry is bigger than ever.
- The Dissatisfaction of Francis SchaefferThirteen years after his death, Schaeffer's vision and frustrations continue to haunt evangelicalism.
- The Dissatisfaction of Francis Schaeffer, Part 2Thirteen years after his death, Schaeffer's vision and frustrations continue to haunt evangelicalism.