- The Russell Moore ShowEpisode 31|58minAndy Crouch’s Cure for a Tech-Obsessed WorldStrengthening our relational muscles in a hyperdigital society.
- An Altar Call for Backsliding Book PeopleTwo authors encourage Christians to rededicate themselves to attentive, artful reading.
- In My Remote Corner of India, Christianity Is Seen as a Cultural ThreatWhy I embraced it anyway.
- Karen Swallow Prior: Good Books Make Better PeopleWhy history's wisest figures have seen a connection between reading well and living well.
- Reading Together, Early Church StyleNew historical research by Brian J. Wright shows that early Christians were surprisingly bookish.
- The CallingEpisode 36|39minLove of Literature Feeds Karen Swallow Prior's FaithWhy the Liberty University English professor believes the church still needs the classics.
- Christians Can’t Ignore ‘Fun Home’ and Other Controversial BooksAlison Bechdel's memoir doesn't endorse sexual brokenness. Ultimately, it exposes it.
- America’s Reading Crisis Is Much Worse Than You ThinkA teacher's plea for the church to give the gift of literacy.
- The Deeper Draw of YAGrown-up readers find a necessary reminder of our brokenness and vulnerability.
- The Next Chapter for Christian PublishingInstead of saying goodbye to the ‘Golden Age,’ it’s time for us welcome a new era.