- The Russell Moore ShowEpisode 48|50minDeveloping a Biblical Framework with Christopher WatkinThe professor and author speaks to critical theory, Biblical interpretation, and cultural thought.
- Criminal or Not, Trump’s Case Is a Moral Test for ChristiansThe former president’s potential arrest shows that character does matter.
- Christian Influence Is Only One Explanation for America’s ‘Special Relationship’ with IsraelBut here, as in other foreign-policy debates, Christians are well equipped to mediate between competing theories.
- Should Christians Support Indonesia Criminalizing Cohabitation and Extramarital Sex?Local leaders weigh in on the Muslim-majority nation’s new penal code and whether governments should legislate morality.简体中文Indonesian繁體中文
- God Doesn’t Use the Elf on the Shelf MethodIt’s not the threat of divine surveillance but the extension of divine love that changes our hearts.
- Liberalism Comes in Right-Wing and Left-Wing Varieties. Christians Should Reject Both.Governments can’t be indifferent to the moral and spiritual health of the governed.
- Herschel Walker and the Platform of Cheap GraceChristians believe in mercy amidst moral failing. But how then should we vote?
- You Should Be Bored in ChurchQ&A with education professor Kevin Gary on the moral problem of the restless mind and why we need to learn to sit with tedium.
- Salman Rushdie Is the Canary in a Free Speech Coal MineBut the liberty at stake is moral and spiritual, not just intellectual.
- Moral Failings in the Pulpit Lead to Moral Injury in the PewsChurch and pastoral abuse can trigger a unique form of PTSD.简体中文繁體中文