Names and Naming
- Sorry, James and David: Silas and Obadiah Are Today’s Trending Baby Names.Weird Bible names are on the rise. What’s behind the trend?
- Pastoring the One When You’d Rather Pastor the Ninety-NinePersonal attention is a minister’s inefficient imperative.
- A Thread Called GraceHow I came to stop hiding and face the biggest secret of my early life.
- Should Churches Trademark their Names and Logos?Observers weigh in.
- The Story Behind the Mars Hill Trademark DisputeSacramento church will keep name, change logo. Seattle church says demand letter was a mistake.
- Southern Baptist Convention Considers Name Change AgainTask force will discuss whether regional moniker is a barrier to attendance.
- Christian NamesDoes giving your child a biblical name enhance the child's spiritual development?
- What's in a Name?Christians in Southeast Asia debate their right to refer to God as Allah.
- Barring YahwehThe Vatican gives orders to excise the name from worship. Do Protestants agree?
- Blessed Be the Name of the LordWhy 'Creator, Redeemer, Sanctifier' is somewhere between heresy and idolatry.