- I Was a New-Age Healer. Then I Realized I Wasn’t the One Doing the Healing.Why a Reiki master renounced her craft to follow Jesus.
- Removing Demonic OppressionSteps to freeing those under the unwanted influence.
- I Left the New Age Behind When I Read the Old TestamentMy books and courses brought fame and fortune. Now I’m begging people to ignore what I taught.
- The Truth About Angels and Demons Is Staring Us in the FaceMichael Heiser’s books cut through the myths and legends surrounding these supernatural beings.
- Don’t Worry, There Are More Demons Than You ThinkWhat Halloween gets right about spirits and why Christians have nothing to be afraid of.简体中文繁體中文
- The ’Prophets’ and ’Apostles’ Leading the Quiet Revolution in American ReligionA Christian movement characterized by multi-level marketing, Pentecostal signs and wonders, and post-millennial optimism.
- To Put on the Armor of God, We Have to Take Off the ‘Armor of Me’Thérèse of Lisieux teaches us to have childlike faith and stop protecting our vulnerabilities.españolPortuguêsFrançais
- Possessed or Obsessed?Many Christians say they are in need of deliverance but some may be giving demons more than their due
- The Way to GloryEpisode 2|22minGood Christians Are Satan's Easiest TargetsBut The Pilgrim's Progress teaches us how to brawl with Apollyon.