Top 10 Posts of the Past 30 Days
(10) "China's Own Marriage Crisis," by Alicia Cohn // Comments: 6
Gender imbalance due to sex-specific abortions signals imminent crisis in the Chinese family.
(9) "Hookup Culture: Mostly a Myth," by Donna Freitas, guest blogger // Comments: 8
Last Sunday's NYT piece only perpetuates the idea that college students are hooking up frequently, and that if they aren't, they should be.
(8) "Iris Robinson, Jesus Loves You More Than You Will Know," by Amy Julia Becker // Comments: 2
Speaking grace and truth into Ireland's sex scandal involving a born-again Christian woman.
(7) "Is Self-Promotion Sinful?" by Marlena Graves, guest blogger // Comments: 15
A lesson in soul care from J. D. Salinger, who lived in seclusion for a half-century.
(6) "Women at Halftime: Where to Go Next?" by Julia Duin // Comments: 9
For many women, turning 50 means the best is yet to come.
(5) " 'I Lived Next Door to a Brothel'," by Davita Maharaj, guest blogger // Comments: 7 Guilt is a poor motivator for fighting ...1