We're not abandoning our "top five" feature, but we are skipping it today as we try to get our new CT Liveblog running smoothly. If you've enjoyed the commentary section of the CT Weblog, which we've been publishing since 1999, then you'll certainly want to join us there as well.
Supreme Court decision: Partial-Birth Abortion Ban: Reactions | Supreme court dynamics | Analysis: yay | Analysis: boo | Analysis: the decision won't make a difference | Editorials | Implications for 2008 | Future of abortion | Abortion in the states | Data on abortion | Breast cancer and abortion
Other subjects: Life ethics | Mexico | Health & science | Limbo | Benedict XVI | Monasticism | Catholicism | Anglicanism | Church life | Hispanic Christians | Church attendance | Earth Day/environmentalism | Holidays | Noise | Property & finances | Crime & lawsuits | Mary Winkler | Abuse | Bankruptcy | Virginia Tech | Memorials and ministry | Seung-Hui Cho | Turkey | Mugabe | Sudan | Other religions | Wicca | Military | Work & religious expression | Church & state | Politics | Homosexuality & civil unions | Non-US politics | International aid & missions | Visas | Bible Park | Education | Abstinence education | Bible class | Books | Arts & entertainment | People | Other stories of interest
- Abortion ruling emboldens opponents | The Supreme Court's endorsement of the first federal curbs on an abortion procedure in a generation suggests that even with Democrats in control of Congress, efforts to preserve abortion rights may be losing ground (Associated Press)
- Abortion case limits health exception | Women who want a controversial abortion procedure for health reasons have few options beyond going to court and trying to prove that a Supreme Court decision banning the practice should not apply (Associated Press)
Already a CT subscriber? Log in for full digital access.
Subscribe to Christianity Today and get access to this article plus 65+ years of archives.
- Home delivery of CT magazine
- Complete access to articles on ChristianityToday.com
- Over 120 years of magazine archives plus full access to all of CT’s online archives
- Learn more