(10) Confessions of a Church-Skipping Mom, by Ellen Painter Dollar // Comments: 33
Is it better to attend church burnt out and stressed, or occasionally stay home but miss corporate worship?
(9) Sexy Evangelism, by Amy Julia Becker // Comments: 31
Why our narrative about sex, dating, and marriage is a gospel priority.
(8) How Many Kids Should We Have? by Amy Julia Becker // Comments: 30
To answer the question, Christian couples need more than a few select Bible verses.
(7) Not Everyone Is Praying for Christopher Hitchens Today, by Karen Spears Zacharias, guest blogger // Comments: 38
I worry that Christians have jumped on praying for the atheist just to reaffirm their own faith.
(6) Little Girls and Single Ladies, by Elrena Evans // Comments: 13
The backlash to the video of 8-year-olds gyrating to Beyonce suggests there's still hope for our culture.
(5) Why I Can't Boycott Mel Gibson, by Anna Broadway, guest blogger // Comments: 48
And it's not because he is "too talented," as Salon wrote last week.
(4) Ooh La La over Lady Gaga, by Jennifer Grant, guest blogger // Comments: 32
Why I showed my son a music video from one of pop culture's hottest artists.
(3) A New Message at the Strip Club-Church Showdown, by Margot Starbuck, guest blogger // Comments: 24
What happened when two Christian women entered the Fox Hole strip club in Warsaw, Ohio.
(2) An Open Letter to Anne Rice, by Karen Spears Zacharias, guest blogger // Comments: 56
What I see when I look at the church.
(1) Avoiding Old Flames on Facebook, by Jenell Williams Paris, guest blogger // Comments: 50
That it's only a virtual friendship is all the more reason to stay away from it.
Already a CT subscriber? Log in for full digital access.
Subscribe to Christianity Today and get access to this article plus 60+ years of archives.
- Home delivery of CT magazine
- Complete access to articles on ChristianityToday.com
- Over 120 years of magazine archives plus full access to all of CT’s online archives
- Learn more