- The Secret Religion of the SlavesThey often risked floggings to worship God.
- How Did Native Americans Respond to Christianity?A collection of eyewitness accounts
- Worship in the Early Church: Did You Know?Little-known or remarkable facts about worship in the early church
- 1525 The Anabaptist Movement BeginsHated by Protestants and Catholics alike, these "radical reformers" wanted to not merely reform the church but restore it.
- Southern Baptists Drop 1.1 Million Members in Three YearsBaptism tallies, though, are beginning to recover from 2020’s pandemic plunge.
- Defending the CannibalsHow Christians responded to the sometimes strange accusations of their critics.
- John SmythThe "Se-Baptist"
- Spurgeon's ConversionThe story he told over 280 times in his sermons
- 1517 Luther Posts the 95 ThesesAn obscure monk invited debate on a pressing church issue—and touched off a history-shattering reform movement.