- Baptisms Turn Deadly with South African FloodsChristians must find ways to adapt to impacts of climate change, experts say.
- Rinse, Repeat: Should Believers Be Dunked Again?Just like being “born again,” the symbol of baptism is a way of life, not a repetitive ritual.
- For Your Next Nativity Scene, Add a Dragon and a Baptismal FontIn the story of the Incarnation, symbols of death and danger remind us of God’s renewal.
- An Ark Mentality Can’t Survive an Anxiety-Flooded AgeIn a world of fear and turmoil, the story of Noah brings baptismal hope.españolPortuguês
- Southern Baptists Drop 1.1 Million Members in Three YearsBaptism tallies, though, are beginning to recover from 2020’s pandemic plunge.
- Are the Precise Words of Baptism Important?Pastors weigh in on the critical formulation of the sacrament.
- The Waters of Baptism Flow Toward Humanity at Its NeediestJust as Jesus’ baptism launched his public ministry, our own baptisms ordinate us to a life of humble obedience and costly service.
- The Russell Moore ShowEpisode 8|1 hr 4minLigon Duncan Tells Me Where I’m Wrong on Infant BaptismWho is baptism for, and what does it do?
- We Are All Baptists Now—So Let’s Not Fight Like ItAmerican democracy and democratized Christianity face a similar crisis of disunity.español
- My Six-Month Experiment with Christianity Turned into 12 Months, Then 24 …How the son of a Hindu priest gradually made his peace with the “unfairness” of the Cross.