- Is It Time to Quit ‘Quiet Time’?Effective biblical engagement must be about more than one’s personal experience with Scripture.
- Tim Keller and Beth Moore, On and Off the StageBoth leaders have huge followings. But how well do we really know them?
- Shift Your Bible Reading into a New GearJonathan Pennington has written the rare study aid that equips without oversimplifying or overwhelming.
- Beware Our Tower of BabelThe Genesis 11 story is about pride, but not in the way we think.简体中文繁體中文
- This Ancient Land Is Not Your LandWhy did Abraham’s family move so often?español
- ‘Jesus Is Inescapable’: ‘Bible 101’ Authors On Why Scripture Is Here To StayTwo Christian biblical scholars share how they zeroed in on key components of God’s Word.
- What’s Up with Weird Bible Sex?Why you shouldn’t skip over the R-rated parts of Genesis.español简体中文繁體中文
- How to Read Yourself Into GenesisYou’re part of the story of this dysfunctional family. And that’s a good thing!español
- For Norwegians So Loved the Bible, a New Translation Made Many MadRevision of John 3:16, John 1:14, Romans 1:1, and other texts prompt controversy in the largely secular Scandinavian country.
- How We Read the Bible NowFewer people are using more types of media to access Scripture.