- Colorado Christian School Faces Shutdown Threat Over COVID-19 ResponseAfter a recent outbreak, leaders say they’re prioritizing parental decision-making over county protocols on masking and social distancing.
- Christian Wedding Site Designer Loses Appeal CaseWhile a baker from the same state won his challenge, court upholds Colorado anti-discrimination requirements for the owner of a creative agency.
- How Christians Are Rebuilding a Relationship with Colorado SpringsIt’s one thing to tell the city that you’re there for its good. It’s another to show it.
- Christian Baker Sued Again for Refusing to Bake a CakeMasterpiece Cakeshop owner is now in a legal battle with a customer who put in an order to celebrate her gender transition.
- Died: Larry Crabb, Christian Counselor Who Kept ExploringAuthor of ‘Effective Biblical Counseling,’ ‘Inside Out,' ‘Shattered Dreams,’ and ‘SoulTalk’ taught that aching souls long for the Triune God.
- Ballot Initiatives Could Tighten Abortion Laws in Colorado, LouisianaPlus voters in several other states weigh in on sex ed, armed defense in churches, and more.
- The Great Supreme Court Cake-Off: Christian Bakers vs. Gay WeddingsUPDATED: The biggest religious freedom case of 2017, Masterpiece Cakeshop, held oral arguments today.
- Extreme Athletes Don’t Have to Settle for Adrenaline HighsAction-sports ministries help wakeboarders, surfers, skaters, and snowboarders ground their passions in gospel truth.
- Light for Electricians: How Christians Bring Hope to BusinessOur new web series on work shows beautiful orthodoxy in action.
- Parenting in the Haze of Legalized MarijuanaWhat do I tell my kids about pot?