- Died: Phillip E. Johnson, Lawyer Who Put Darwin on TrialWith landmark book, he became “chief architect and guiding light” of the intelligent design movement.
- How Culture Shapes Scientists' Thinking About God's PlanetFormer Harvard astronomer Owen Gingerich challenges the notion that religion and science inhabit separate spheres.español
- Where Did We Come From?How Milton, Paley, and Darwin help us answer the question.
- Rhetorical DarwinismA brief look.
- No Adam, No Eve, No GospelThe historical Adam debate won't be resolved tomorrow, so stay engaged.
- Adam, Where Are You?It's time for a difficult, grace-filled family meeting.
- The Search for the Historical AdamThe center of the evolution debate has shifted from asking whether we came from earlier animals to whether we could have come from one man and one woman.
- Augustine's Origin of SpeciesHow the great theologian might weigh in on the Darwin debate.
- Darwin DividesChristian college professors split on Texas science standards.
- The Evolution of DarwinThe scientist's problem with God did not spring from his theory.