The education of our children is vital to their continued success into adulthood. But as of late, things look grim: America’s public education system lags far behind other developed nations, test scores continue to drop, and the cost of higher education continues to climb, putting a college degree out of reach for many. Christians have long worked to provide high quality education with an emphasis on Christian doctrine for their children, but more and more are uniting with their neighbors to bring reform to struggling public schools.
- Degree by Digital Degree, Christian Colleges Go OnlineEvangelical schools are growing, but there are questions about the costs.
- I Was the Mole in a Family of MalletsHow God rescued me from a life of getting whacked.
- The Rise of the Bible-Teaching, Plato-Loving, Homeschool ElitistsHow evangelicals are becoming the new champions of the pagan classics.
- Boarding School Alumni Push for a New Kind of Abuse InvestigationUncovering decades of allegations out of the Christian Academy of Japan, investigators tried new tactics to facilitate repentance and healing.
- The Faith Behind the Famous: Isaac NewtonHe has been called "the greatest scientific genius the world has known." Yet he spent less time on science than on theology.
- When did Sunday Schools start?For a long time, they were the only way working-class families could receive an education.
- The Life & Times of D. L. MoodyHow an awkward country boy with a grade-school education became the greatest evangelist of the Gilded Age.
- 11 Back-to-School PrayersShort liturgies for anxious parents, teachers, and students.
- When a Third of the World DiedDuring the Black Death, the greatest catastrophe in human history, how did Christians respond?español
- 6 Ways to Parent Your Kids for the New CreationAs Christian caretakers, we view our kids’ schooling in light of eternity.简体中文繁體中文