- NDAs Kept These Christians Silent. Now They’re Speaking Out Against Them.A wave of activists across countries and denominations is calling for the end to non-disclosure and confidentiality clauses.
- Why Defining Gossip Matters in the Church’s Response to AbuseHave we tamed the tongue too much? Christians work to recover a biblical understanding of harmful hearsay vs. healthy criticism.españolFrançais简体中文Indonesian繁體中文
- Our May/June Issue: Discerning Good Gossip from BadOur sweeping censure of talking behind backs isn’t biblical.
- How to Destroy Your PastorWhat threatens pastors most is not the attack that comes from outside the church, but the criticisms of cliques from within.
- Dear God, Let Me Be 'Skinny' PregnantHow fat-shaming Kim Kardashian hurts us all.
- Sorority Syndrome: Girls Gone MeanIf we're not careful, big groups breed shallow friendships.
- Dear Rihanna: 'Your Truth' Won't Set You FreeOur individual exceptionalism has theological consequences.
- Brian Presley Responds to Twitter Claims: 'It Didn’t Happen, but I Don't Want to Sling it Back'Actor speaks for the first time about his now-famous red-eye flight and the tweets that lit up the internet.
- Good Christian [Bleep!]The provocative title of a proposed TV show is not the problem. We are.
- The Folly of Answering FoolsIt's time to reassess the posture of perpetual outrage.