Islam a religion of peace?
The controversy reveals a struggle for the soul of Islam
Is the God of Muhammad the Father of Jesus?
The answer to this question reveals the heart of our faith.
Muslim Missions: Then & Now
How a terrorist attack reshaped efforts to reach Muslims.
- Sola Scripturas: Can Evangelicals Befriend the ‘Protestant Reformers of Islam’?Interview with scholar of American Salafism finds commonalities—and potential for engagement—between the austere Islamic interpretive movement and the Christian community most wary of them.
- Open Doors Gets Dragged into Germany’s Debate Over Christian PersecutionA far-right party introduced a motion to establish an “International Day Against the Persecution of Christians” and cited the advocacy organization’s data.
- I Wanted to Die for Allah. Now I Live for Jesus.As a militant Muslim, I never expected to have any dealings with Christians, much less to befriend them.简体中文繁體中文
- Finding Common Ground in a Big FishChristian scholars look for ways to connect with Muslims over the shared story of Jonah.简体中文繁體中文
- The Push for Women’s Rights in Iran Is a Push for Religious Freedom TooChristian advocate: The uprising in Tehran coincides with the rising disillusionment with Islam and the growth of the underground church.
- Americans Forgot How Long Refugee Resettlement TakesOne year into the biggest US refugee wave since the Vietnam War, Christians are trying to buy Afghan immigrants more time.
- Why a Presbyterian Elder Defended Muslims Building a Mosque in Middle TennesseeQ&A with First Amendment champion Eric Treene on religious freedom, land use, and how the Westminster Confession contributed to his work at the Department of Justice.简体中文繁體中文
- I Plant Secret House Churches Because I Was Saved into OneHow an Iranian teenager found Christ and launched a mission to equip persecuted believers.español简体中文繁體中文
- New & Noteworthy BooksCompiled by Matt Reynolds.
- The Secret to Deradicalizing Militants Might be Found in Middle Eastern ChurchesA bold new thesis proposed in extremist studies is based in testimony of Arab Christian pastors.