- Two Kidnapped Missionaries Freed in HaitiChristian Aid Ministries asks for continued prayer for 15 members still in captivity after 37 days.
- Haiti Negotiates with Gang over $1 Million Ransom for Each Kidnapped MissionaryChristian Aid Ministries requests prayer for 17 captive Christians, including five children ages 15 to 8 months.
- 17 Haiti Missionaries Kidnapped by Gang After Visiting Orphanage(UPDATED) Ohio-based Christian Aid Ministries is praying members of 400 Mawozo would come to repentance and release 16 American and one Canadian adults and children.
- How Seven Soldiers Carried One Bible into 11 Combat ToursA gift from the Gideons was a good luck charm—and then something more.简体中文繁體中文
- Died: J. Delano Ellis II, Bishop Who Promoted High Church PentecostalismHe believed church renewal would come from ardor and order of Spirit-empowered African Americans.
- Beyond Cedarville: Why Do Pastors Keep Getting Rehired After Abuse?Victims’ advocates caution institutions against plans to “restore” fallen leaders.
- There’s a New Kind of Pregnancy Center on the BlockToday’s generation of Christian leaders is making the movement more effective by taking a broader look at community dynamics.
- Recent Shootings Spur Pastors to Call Out White SupremacyFor many evangelicals, it’s time to name the evil beneath the violence.
- Heartbeat Bills Used to Divide Pro-Lifers. Here’s Why That’s Changing.Even the “most restrictive” abortion laws—like one vetoed this week in Ohio—may now have a place in incrementalist strategy.
- How to Become America’s Fastest-Growing Church? Think Like a Startup.Cincinnati’s Crossroads uses entrepreneurial strategies for gospel ends.