When Restoration Hurts
Christian counselors grapple with how to encourage reconciliation while protecting victims.
- I Left the New Age Behind When I Read the Old TestamentMy books and courses brought fame and fortune. Now I’m begging people to ignore what I taught.
- Shame Has Many Causes—and One RemedyHow to find freedom from cycles of navel-gazing and self-loathing.
- Mr. Rogers Had a Dangerous SideUnderneath the gentle smile and neighborly manner, he was driven by anger at the way the world treated children.
- The Seven Levels of LyingWe lie more than we think. And that's part of the problem.
- The Rise and Fall of Mars HillEpisode 17|57minBonus Episode: Healing and Resurrection After Spiritual TraumaA conversation with Aundi Kolber about why we need the word “trauma,” what is meant by it, and how we grow in its aftermath.
- Understanding the Transgender PhenomenonThe leading Christian scholar on gender dysphoria defines the terms—and gives the church a way forward.
- Understanding Autism from the InsideIn a candid account of living on the spectrum, a Taylor University professor invites us to see his “deficiencies” as gifts.españolPortuguêsFrançais
- Sex Offenders Groom Churches TooHow predatory behavior goes undetected in congregations.
- ‘The Mandalorian’ Can Teach Us How to Navigate Crises of FaithThe Golden Globe nominee shows us what happens when “the Way” really isn’t.