Sloth and Laziness
- Lent Lifts Us Up Where We BelongThese 40 days of self-denial might seem painful during a pandemic. But the habits of “tedious love” are just what we need right now.español
- Seven Deadly Sins, One Presidential ElectionPride, envy, greed, and the rest all rear their heads for 2020.
- The Noonday Demon in Our Distracted AgeWhat to do when a Netflix binge brings you more joy than God’s calling.
- Hardworking Sloths: Disguising Spiritual LazinessThe lazy culprit behind our busyness.
- Christ-Centered CautionsHow do we be good, be disciplined, and be like Jesus?
- Yawning at the WordIt's really hard to listen to God when there are really interesting things to think about.
- Taking Slackers to TaskTeen twins Alex and Brett Harris call their peers to something more.
- Curing Lethargy ... or WhateverPutting to death the noonday demon. A review of Kathleen Norris's Acedia & Me.