Weblog has finally gone through everything that was published over the American Thanksgiving weekend. Now we're just thankful to be caught up. Many interesting articles below—dozens begging for commentary there's just not time for today. "Don't miss" articles are highlighted.
Religion & Politics | 'Values' | Supreme Court | Religious Left | Evangelicals | Abortion | Suicide | Life Ethics | Stem Cells | Health | AIDS | War & Terrorism | Iraq | Sudan | China | International religious liberty | December Dilemma | Thanksgiving Troubles | School Bans Declaration of Independence | Education | Creation & Evolution | Home Schooling | College | Boy Scouts | Church & State | Ten Commandments | Same-Sex Marriage | Marriage & Family | Sexual Ethics | Lesbian Methodist Trial | Anglican Communion & Homosexuality | Homosexuality & Religion | Church Life | Church Life in Africa | Ecumenism | Catholicism | Priest Shortage | Abuse | Closing Parishes | Mormons | Scientologists | Messianic Jews | Missions & Ministry | Thanksgiving | St. Andrew's Day | More Holidays | Law | Fraud | Crime | Hell & the Devil | Theology & Belief | People | Obituaries | Kluge Prize | Historic Bones | Knights Templar | Holy Grail | Books | Art | Television & Film | Music | Business & Economics | Giant Jesus | Other Articles
- GOP sees chance to pass faith initiatives | With Minority Leader Tom Daschle leaving the Senate and Republican gains in both chambers of Congress, supporters of President Bush's faith-based initiative hope to quickly pass into law next year legislation providing tax incentives for donations to faith-based and other charities (The Washington Times)
- Evangelicals to Bush: Payback time | Christian conservatives say they gave Bush 'moral mandate'; call him to act on their behalf (World News Tonight, ABC News)
Already a CT subscriber? Log in for full digital access.
Subscribe to Christianity Today and get access to this article plus 60+ years of archives.
- Home delivery of CT magazine
- Complete access to articles on ChristianityToday.com
- Over 120 years of magazine archives plus full access to all of CT’s online archives
- Learn more