Bob Dylan Finds His Source
A call into the bars, into the streets, into the world, to repentance.
Dylan at the Foot of the Cross
Longtime disciple? Converted soldier? Secular prophet? The questions linger as the troubadour turns 70.
Michael J. Gilmour|
- The Dark Side of DylanYes, his new album delves deeply into the shadows. But then, so does the gospel.John J. Thompson|
- The Tunes They Are a-Changin'Dylan's holiday album a bust, but others catch the Christmas spirit.Andrew Greer|
- Dylan's Jesus YearsDoc explores his Christian era in late '70s, early '80s.Josh Hurst|
- Inside Bob Dylan's Jesus YearsJosh Hurst |
- Parsing Pop LyricsTangled Up in The Bible translates Dylan's use of scripture.Reviewed by Cindy Crosby|
- Watered-Down LoveBob Dylan encountered Jesus in 1978, and that light has not entirely faded as he turns 60.Steve Turner|
- Has Born-again Bob Dylan Returned to Judaism?The singer's response to an Olympics ministry opportunity might settle the matter once for all.
- Not Buying into the SubcultureSlow Train Coming reveals that Bob Dylan's quest for answers has been satisfied