- What’s True About Christian Fiction“This Present Darkness” and other bestsellers show us the history of evangelicalism—and how it could be different.
- How Christian Bookstores Survived 2020Optimism, adaptation, and increased Bible sales carried retailers through pandemic shutdowns, industry surveys report.
- The Christian Book Industry Had Another Rough Year. Here’s Why They Are Holding Out Hope for the Next Chapter.Store owners, publishers, and authors have faith despite the declines.
- LifeWay to Close All 170 Christian StoresThe nation’s biggest Christian retail chain ends its brick-and-mortar operations.
- Died: Sam Moore, Who Made Thomas Nelson a Top Christian PublisherFormer CEO spent decades building up company’s offerings of Bibles and bestsellers.
- LifeWay Prepared to Stop Selling The Message Over Eugene Peterson’s LGBT CommentsWhen asked about same-sex marriage, popular evangelical author goes in a different direction.
- Farewell, Jesus Junk? Christian Retail Finds a Deeper PurposeWith the closing of Family Christian, stores focus on curation and community involvement.
- All 240 Family Christian Stores Are ClosingMore than 3,000 employees in 36 states will be laid off in the liquidation of one of the world’s largest Christian retailers.
- Challenging the Narrative: How Race Complicates the Latest LifeWay DebateBlack Southern Baptists weigh in on the issues around removing Sho Baraka’s album.
- Shutting Down: America’s Largest Distributor of Christian ProductsSend the Light Distribution was finally felled by Amazon Prime and Family Christian bankruptcy.