- The Birds and the Bees: How Over-Spiritualizing Sex Dismisses CreationThe current debates about sexuality are missing an ecological perspective.
- Darwin’s Dirty Secret Lives OnA recent book on evolutionary theory fails to reckon with the social side of natural selection.
- Save the Planet. Read Nature Fiction.As an ecologist, I believe that works of literature draw us closer to God and deeper into creation care.
- Eve’s Legacy Is Both Sin and RedemptionThe first woman tried to get free of God. But when she aligned herself with God’s purposes, she became the ‘Mother of All the Living.’
- Our April Issue: What God Gives UsMay Easter spur us to action.
- Bee My Valentine: A Saint’s Guide to Creation CareLike Valentine, patron saint of beekeeping, Christians have a duty to love and learn from the earth God made.
- The Image of God in ‘Invisible Man’Ralph Ellison’s novel depicts the quest for personal dignity in a society determined to deny it.
- What We Sing as Creation Cries OutThe Porter’s Gate offers an album of “Climate Vigil Songs.”
- Forge the Ring, Pass the SoupAmazon’s “Rings of Power” series adds to what Tolkien termed the “Cauldron of Story,” where sub-creators mix up the stew of God’s creation.
- Evangelical Report: Creation Care Is an Act of Worship, HospitalityThe National Association of Evangelicals focuses on the impact of the changing environment.