- How Should We Then Live Among Muslims? Four Arab Christian ViewsTheological advice on how Middle East believers in Jesus can best witness to their faith, keep social peace, and maintain unity.
- Beware Drawing Bright Lines Between Evangelical and Ecumenical ProtestantsThe divisions between these “parties” are important. So are the divisions within them.
- A Religious Movement Divided Against Itself (Probably) Cannot StandLiberal Protestants built a global elite in the 20th century. Its fracturing holds a caution for evangelicals today.
- Kallistos Ware: Theologian Who Explained the Orthodox Way to Other ChristiansEnglish bishop and Oxford scholar cultivated unity, dialogue, and respect between the ancient faith and evangelicals.Français
- 100 Years After Ireland’s Divide, Church Cooperation Is Better Than EverDespite historic clashes, Roman Catholic and Protestant leaders have come together during the pandemic around Brexit, the legacy of the Troubles, and other issues that span both sides of the border.
- Interview: The Middle East Church Must Resemble Salt, not RabbitsNew leader of Middle East Council of Churches says the quality of believers preserves their witness, if not their numbers.
- When Should Doctrine Divide, and When Should Unity Prevail?How “theological triage” helps us pick our battles on matters of faith.Português
- Evangelicals Can Help at the Border. They Just Can’t Do It Alone.To make an impact among migrants crossing through Texas, churches rely on government advocacy and ecumenical partners.
- Jewish Christians Are Recovering Their Distinctive Religious HeritageA growing group of Jews who believe in Jesus is crossing boundaries to revive their identity and restore unity in the church.
- Quick To ListenEpisode 146|49minHow This Dutch Congregation Pulled Off a 96-Day ServiceA deeper look at how hundreds of Christians from across the Netherlands came together to worship God and protect an immigrant family from deportation.