- Looking for Independence from Western Funds, African Methodists Turn to FarmingChurch agricultural initiative is supporting rice, corn, pigs, and other crops from Liberia to Mozambique.Français
- What Happens in Left-Behind Places Doesn’t Stay in Left-Behind PlacesOur “culture of transience” has far-reaching social and economic costs—and some that are harder to quantify.
- Meet the People Who Minister in America’s Food ChainHow pastors, farmers, and activists on both coasts are caring for migrant farm workers.español
- Baltimore Pastor Sees Long-Term Solution to Food Insecurity: Black Church FarmsChristian food ministries are stretched to the limit by 2020 needs as crises reveal deeper problems.
- Seeking the Lord of the Traveling HarvestA journalist sketches an affectionate portrait of the faith and values of itinerant farm workers in America’s heartland.
- Going Vegan for Lent Can Orient Us to Christ’s CallingFollowing church tradition and the Bible could help us steward creation through our diets.
- America’s Farming Crisis, Laid Bare by Midwest FloodsA deeper problem lies beneath recent stories of swelling rivers, soggy small towns, and feel-good relief efforts.
- Do All Plants Go to Heaven?Where there may be room for GMOs and other modern agriculture in the New Jerusalem.
- FarminariesOriginal Content from CT Creative StudioFrom souls to stomachs, seminaries are looking to expand their reach.
- The Rural Church: A Special House of PrayerAn excerpt from "God’s Country."