- The Inhuman Consequences of Satan’s Oldest LieAlan Noble analyzes the unbearable burdens that result from believing we belong to ourselves.
- COVID-19 Killed Our Sense of Personal ProgressScripture says that might be a good thing.español
- Act as if You Are Staying in a Community Forever—Even When You’re NotIn “Uprooted,” Grace Olmstead makes the argument that we should stick around.
- The Triumph of the Sexual Revolution Seems Stunningly Swift. But Its Roots Go Back Centuries.Carl Trueman maps out the revolutionary shifts that made it possible, then plausible, then actual.
- In the Bible, ‘Individualism’ and ‘Collectivism’ Aren’t Neat and Tidy CategoriesCharacters in Scripture don’t “follow their dreams.” But some do stand out from the crowd.
- When What Is Lawful Is LethalStructural sin may be legal, but that doesn’t make it right.
- Confessing Complicity in Systemic SinWhy do I repent if it’s not my fault?
- Our Olive-Skinned GospelAs a Middle Easterner, I can't read the Bible without a smile of recognition crawling across my face.
- The Cross Creates the Community We NeedJesus offers the surprising remedy for our loneliness.
- Sorry, James and David: Silas and Obadiah Are Today’s Trending Baby Names.Weird Bible names are on the rise. What’s behind the trend?